Our hosted account includes 1GB at $60 per year.
SVPAL offers a Hosted Web Account that allows and individual or non-profit group to create a virtual presence on the web. This account provides you with your own web site at your own domain name (e.g. www.myorg.org). This account also enables your organization to send and receive email at your Internet domain name (e.g. email@example.com). This account includes the following features:
- Domain registration, maintenance, and hosting
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- An SVPAL account (with POP email, telnet and FTP access)
- Virtual Mail email forwarding (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A web site at your domain (e.g. www.myorg.org)
- 1GB of file storage
Your subscription is only $60 per year. This is your total cost including domain registration (when registered through SVPAL). To apply for the Hosted Web Account, fill out the hosted web account form.
You may order any additional services such as email accounts, email mailing lists, by filling out the appropriate forms.