Silicon Valley Public Access Link (SVPAL) is committed
to a policy of free expression and free access to ideas.
SVPAL is committed to a policy of responsible use
of the system that does not restrict others from using
and enjoying the system.
To these ends, a user of Silicon Valley Public Access Link
agrees to the following terms and limitations as a condition
to use the system.
You agree that the Board of Directors of SVPAL may,
at its sole discretion, revoke the privilege of system use
if the Board determines that the user has deliberately violated
- I will use SVPAL in a manner that is consistent with all
applicable laws and regulations.
- I will obey copyright and license agreements, and except
for small quotes, will put copyrighted material
on SVPAL only with written permission to do so
from the copyright holder.
- I will not disseminate on SVPAL information that is
personal to others, such as credit card
or social security numbers, nor will I disseminate
communications that are clearly personal and private
- I will not share passwords. All accounts are individual
An individual may allow immediate family or family-unit
subscribers LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD to use the account.
For class accounts or similar multi-user accounts,
explicit arrangements must be made - contact SVPAL.
- I will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to SVPAL,
nor use SVPAL to gain unauthorized access
to other systems.
- I will not flood the system or individual users with
- I will not use SVPAL to publish libelous or slanderous
material, or engage in any action that restricts
or inhibits others from enjoying the system.
- I will use SVPAL so as to respect the privacy
and personal rights of others.
I Agree to these terms, and with others that SVPAL
may publish in the future.
Silicon Valley Public Access Link
Last Updated: Saturday October 5, 2019
HTML5 UTF-8 (EURO €)